5 reasons to travel lavishly!!!
“Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place”- truly said by someone wise.Bareera Subhani
Travel gives us an opportunity to explore and experience several unique things about the world. It makes you observant of all the things you are surrounded by and to appreciate the marvellous creations of God.
Living a same regular life in your own confined walls; prevent you from experiencing new things in life like new people, food, foreign traditions and customs. Through travel, you get the chance to open up your heart and you become more of a listener than a speaker.
Why should you not miss travelling, once a year?
Visiting new places with your loved ones make it easy for you to spend some unforgettable moments together and mend that glitch which comes in between, as a result of living that usual boring working life, every day.
We all have work and responsibilities to take care of, but there always comes a saturation point when you feel frustrated or exhausted, which simply means you need a break. Travelling once a year makes you feel refreshed and it fills you with new enthusiasm to face all the difficulties that life throws at you, and be an optimist, all over again.
Here are 5 incredible advantages of travel:
1. Discover yourself: Travelling solo to unknown places helps you to spend some quality time with yourself, which won’t spend otherwise. You start listening to your heart more than your mind and it increases your confidence and sanity like never before. Travelling is the best way to learn more about your abilities and to discover yourself.
2. Widen your perception about other traditions: Acquainting new places open up your mind to grasp more knowledge about the various customs and traditions. It may also influence you to adapt some of their habits or changing your own habit of doing something particular which they do better.
Travel has a lot to offer you, like new tasty dishes, a dressing style that you would like to try for yourself and a new language, which you would find fun to learn.
3. Meet new People: Socializing is a natural trait that we all inherited and travelling brings us out of our comfort zone to meet new people. During your vacation, you’ll naturally want to socialise with the locals and stop being shy while interacting with them.
This may leave you with valuable friendship and sometimes may be, with an insider knowledge that would help you to resolve you own personal issues.
4. Experience the adventure: You must be having a long list of things that you would like to experience in life but work always holds you back. Well, travelling is your chance to fulfil all your wishes and mark up all your wishes, instead of waiting for a right moment.
Trying out new things make you more flexible and brings the inner peace, because as they rightly say “what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger”.
5. Come back with life-long memories: These memories remain precious to you, throughout your life as they make you cherish all those frabjous moments, every time you look back at them. Thanks to the technology, you can keep all your precious moments within in photo album and whenever you feel nostalgic, just pick up the album to get lost amidst the memories of your best time.
Travel brings joy in life, so pack your bag and experience your dream of travelling.