Five iPhone Applications that you must Use
Iphone app which is useful for youRaj Jaiswal
People who are new to the concept of iPhone often wonder that which applications are a must that should be downloaded as soon as they can get their hands on the latest iPhone model that is available in the market. There are many applications that can help you make your iPhone journey better altogether. Here is a list of five applications that should be downloaded as soon as you start using your iPhone:
1. HipStore iPhone Application: Hipstore is an application that can be downloaded without any jailbreak. It allows you to download paid iPhone applications without going through the process of jailbreak. Now people can easily download any application that they have been missing out on or were unable to download because of a jailbreak. It is compatible with all the latest apple devices that are available in the market. Download Hipstore
2. BillGuard – BillGuard is another application that can be downloaded on your apple devices. It is one of the most useful applications that one can ever come across, as it is quite handy for iPhone users. The application is designed for people who are not in a habit of managing the amount of income they get and the way they spend it. They can hardly strike a balance between the two. It will notify you of the extra charges that you are making and the ones that are exceeding your charge limitation.
3. Zillow – Zillow is another application that can transform your phone into a useful device. It helps you identify the places that are on sale in a particular area or region. It helps people in coming across different houses that are up for rent or sale within their vicinity. Whatever house you like, you can simply contact the leasing office or property owner who is linked to that house. Within a very short span of time, you would be able to rent or buy a house of your choice. The application also mentions the prices of the house, which makes it easier for you to determine that whether you can afford that property or not.
4. Fooducate –Fooducate educates individuals about the food they are consuming and what kind of impact different types of food can have on your health. People who are fitness freaks should try downloading this application, as it will help them achieve their desired goals by keeping a track of the nutrients they are consuming on a daily basis through the help of this application. The application is designed in a way that it reads the barcode of the product and tells you the grade of the product you are consuming. The grading is based on aspects like calories, ingredients, health value etc. It literally educates you about all the hidden aspects related to a brand of food that you are planning to buy. The application should be installed on your phone at all times so that whenever you are busy buying grocery you can simply read the barcode to decode the hidden elements of that particular product.
5. Camera+ - Camera+ is an application that allows you to access one of the best features related to the use of the camera through your device. It offers a stabilizer as well so that in case your camera is shaky it will still manage to capture clear images that are not blurred out in any manner.
There are many other applications that can enhance your experience and overall iPhone journey. However, the ones that are mentioned above are some of the most helpful and useful applications.