Mobile app development trends to stay in 2017
With the growth in technology pacing up like never before, smartphones have become an essential component of our daily life. They have been an integral part of our life because of their productivity and connectivity. Smart phones are raising the benefit of wireless technology including mobile phones, wireless tablets and the notebook computers. The main aim of any mobile application development company in Mumbai is to build an app that supports various mobile platforms like Android, Windows, and iOS. And every developer follows some trends to increase the popularity and acceptance ratio for the app. Some such great trends we currently witness are:
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): It is a project from Google and Twitter which aims to load mobile pages faster using limited tags, streamlined CSS, standardized JS components. It is an open source initiative platform that provides higher engagement and performance, and also traffic analytics. It will benefit publishers with increased traffic and ad visibility. If you have AMP for your website, the pages will be treated as other mobile pages and will be indexed first, thus this technique helps in SEO.
2. Artificial Intelligence: AI has had a huge impact on our everyday life. Basically, apps these days are infused with Artificial Intelligence that allows them to think in the same way as humans do. It provides high-level assistance to users in terms user-specific services and recommendations. Using AI in mobile apps helps us in fetching accurate result, and hence, AI apps are being widely used in industries, such as finance, education, medicine field and many more. Some of the AI applications are problem solving, game solving, theorem proving, perception and many more. Some of the amazing AI apps like Prisma, Siri and Google Now are maintaining the AI applications unbroken.
3. Mobile apps incorporating Cloud technology: Cloud computing allows you to store and access data over the internet without computers hard drive. Some of the other benefits of are disaster recovery, security and environment friendly. Cloud technology in mobile apps helps one in managing phone storage since, it can fetch data directly from cloud. Some of the apps that use cloud technology are Google Drive, Apple iCloud, Amazon Cloud Drive, Evernote etc. trends in cloud services are co-location services, hybridization in technology, increase in collaboration, cloud monitoring as a Service (CMaS) multi-vendor approach.
4. Importance for security: Since the mobile phone users are increasing day-by-day, employers sometimes use their smart phones to save their company information which may get leaked due to unreliable security frameworks. iPhone X contains ‘Face ID’ feature which provides more accurate and secure face authentication tech available. Some of the emerging security technologies are
• AI, Machine and Deep Learning.
• User Behaviour Analytics (UBA).
• Endpoint Hardware Authentication.
• Cloud-Specific Applications and Solutions.
5. Wearable devices are getting attention: Wearable devices are one of the best mobile app trend. They are becoming as popular as smartphones. Wearable devices have subsequent impact on Big Data Analytics, Data Science and IoT. Apple watch have already reached the expectations of consumers with wearable tech. some of the wearable devices are Apple Watch Series 1, Google Daydream view, Pebble 2, and more.