Did you know that when it comes to luxurious clothing segment of the online fashion industry is growing by leaps and bounds? There is a lot that has been invested in big clothing brands such as Nasty Gal, Da Milano, BeachMint, ShoeDazzle, Gilt Group and many others and each of them has received whopping revenues that were unexpected. Consumers find their products worth owning thus allowing them to have a clear market value. While they see the dawn of success every morning, there are several who despite numerous attempts cannot make a mark in the fashion industry where they do not know what people want.
Being the Fashion Maker to Be Ahead In Line
With the Internet taking over our lives drastically, we come across and read so many things and soak up such a lot of information that wasn’t prevalent a few years back. We see things to know about them, and so when it comes to fashion, you only follow things that you see. When you create a design or a trend of your own and be the source of it, people are likely to notice you and eventually follow your brand. If you are one of those intending to distract people from the big brands such as Amazon or probably eBay, this write-up is likely to help you in the best possible way.
When looking at companies such as Nasty Gal, they are the ones who what business is all about especially when they have the internet to help them out. They are the ones who are selling their products to their customers directly through social media and thus having to cut out on retail costs as well as the effort to acquire customers. While being all over the Internet, popularizing their brand with the help of the right fashion trends and ensuring that the right audience is targeted they are known to rule the fashion world with nothing to look back.
When following shopping trends closely, there are two types of people who make purchases. The first are those who like clothes that are stylish as well as affordable while availing it in the comforts of their home. The second category consists of those who are more into being fashionable and trendy rather than looking at the price. There is the need to target both sets of people when it comes to creating a place for your brand name. Here are a few tips that are likely to increase your brand value online and give you a larger reach.
1. Maintain a visual communication – It is essential on your part to convey pictures and videos to the prospective customers that would attract their attention. Minute details related to the product such as stitches, seams, feel of the product, etc. would want them to make a purchase.
2. Show them the packaging details – People get attracted to the way a product is packed. Wrapping your product in an attractive bag or box is likely to make them want to own the same for themselves.
3. Describe your product with good content – You are to ensure that you describe the product in a way that it would make the buyer feel as though it is customized for them.
4. Do not inflate the perceived value – When a customer buys your brand and starts trusting it, you are likely to watch frequent purchases. If you keep fluctuating with your prices, you may lose customers while wanting them to look for better options other than yours.
5. Do not put up prices on the home page – The landing page of your website should only highlight all that you have in store for the customers. While they look at those pictures and offers, they are likely to explore your store and come across things that they find the need for.
6. Tell people about you and your brand –Giving out information about your existence and the people involved in your teams gives the customers a fair idea. Of whom they deal with
7. Let people know of new collections – When you do so, you tend to attract their interest rather than making them think that they are buying from old stock.
8. Personalize their presence – When there is a visitor at your online store, let them customize their preferences and the styles they follow to give them a better view of all that matches to their style.
9. Suggest packaged looks – While there is a customer browsing through a particular product, suggesting a look that would complement it is likely to increase your sale while making them feel trendy.
10. Mention the right fits – people are buying your products without wearing them, and so you are to come up with the exact sizes that can be matched when purchased.
12. Allow customers to register with you – This is something that allows them to gain trust on you. They get to watch their past shopping experiences while making shopping easy and accessible all the time.
13. Branding through email – Sending offers and news on your products through email can gain their attention.
14. Opt for pop-up subscriptions – the moment someone comes to the landing page, they receive a popup page that asks for their email id and mobile number. This helps in customer acquisitions.
15. Send emails regularly – While you bombard their inboxes with your emails, ensure that you stand by your promises.
16. Display honest product reviews – That allows people to know about the popularity and whether they should buy it or not.
17. Put up real images – You could use images posted by past customers or people who use your products for real and not mannequins.
18. Communicate during glitches – If there is a glitch that takes place, it is essential to communicate and apologize for the problem rather than avoiding it.
19. Clarify your goals – If you sell products directly to the customers, let them know that there are no middle men involved. This is likely to make you gain their trust.
20. Ensure that your brand is first – Even if you house several other brands at your store, it is essential to put across your brand first to keep the store going.
21. Give incentives – You could help them with cash back offers or probably points that can be redeemed on the next purchase.
22. Opt for reliable vendors – When adding vendors, ensure that they match your brand value and understand the needs of the customers well.
23. Sell exclusive stuff – If the same product that you sell is available at the mall stores, you do not make a good mark.
24. Make the first vendor order small – Do not trust them at the first go. Get the reviews first and then opt for larger transactions.
25. Be consistent with the product type – When you sell a high-end dress, ensure that the other products are high end as well.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.