Looking for Lost Gmail Account Your Mobile Number Will Let You Know
If you have multiple Gmail Account and you don't know how many then your mobile number can help you to find it. Check the Gmail E-mail Address and recover ID with the linked mobile number. Try the Gmail new feature to know ID
Individuals prefer to have two different e-mail address one for work and other for personal use. Gmail (Google Mail) is a product of Google that allows to create two or more ID’s as per the requirement. While working for different organizations, people often forgot how many Gmail accounts are linked with their mobile number. User’s don’t remember whether they have one ID or more. So to find forgot Gmail Accounts you can use mobile number.
Considering it like you created a Gmail account past 5 years, and now you have no idea about it. You doesn’t even know you have a extra account on Google mail, or the account is still active. Google keeps record of accounts with mobile number or recovery mail linked to that account. So, you can check whether how many multiple Gmail accounts you have in simple steps, but before that some prerequisites are required
How to know Multiple Gmail Accounts
To check how many Gmail Accounts you have first ensure that
- You have active mobile number with which account is linked to
- You remember the recovery e-mail address along with ID and password to activate it
Steps to Find All Gmail Accounts
Users enquiring how can I find all my Gmail accounts can follow the below given steps
- Go to Google Accounts Username Recovery page at https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin
- Now enter the usual phone number or recovery email address you may have provided at the time when account is created. Click on Next
- Enter your First Name and Last Name and click on Next
- Google will ask to send passcode on mobile number or recovery mail as per the entries made by you. Click on Next
- Now enter the passcode and the Gmail account linked with your phone number or e-mail address will be displayed
Recover Gmail Account
- Once you find the Gmail account linked with common number, then you can recover it normal way
- The recovery account will have username and e-mail address attach to it
- Enter the e-mail address and click on forgot password
- You will receive Google code on phone number, enter the code on field shown on screen
- Create a new password
- Now login with E-mail ID and password to check messages in account
So, Google does not remove the accounts once created and one can easily recover and find all Gmail accounts via phone number or recovery mail address. If you have account on Outlook and Gmail is configured with it then use Outlook Password Recovery Software.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.