WEB DEVELOPMENT TIPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Website should not be complex: Website design is crucial. A small business website should be lucid and attractive at the same time.Vijeth Bitra
1. Website should not be complex: Website design is crucial. A small business website should be lucid and attractive at the same time. A lot of information or an intricate design can confuse the viewer. A simple design is user friendly and attracts people of different age groups. Your website will flourish if it has relevant and useful content.
2. Mobile compatibility: Most people who have access to the internet also use a smart phone. It is highly likely that your website will get a lot of views on mobile phones. Making your website mobile friendly is of paramount importance. When you create a website, you have to make sure that it is easy to navigate across a number of devices.
3. Highlight contact information: This might be the most basic and clear thing to do but a lot of people neglect it. Your email address and phone number should be presented in an eye-catching manner on the home page and all other pages of your website. It would be a good idea to create an exclusive contact page at the end of your website, containing relevant details.
4. Make your website fast: In this era of low-cost and high speed internet it is critical for your website to load quickly. Attention spans are very short these days so it is essential for your website to be smooth and swift.
5. Easy to search/find: One of the key jobs of a web development company is to make the site easily accessible. The content should be clear. Good keywords will help your website become more visible. The website design should have basic SEO.