Please send along any other opportunities to email@example.com.
- The Institute for Financial Management and Research is looking for a Senior Researcher to work out of their Chennai office. The research will primarily comprise of the BoP energy sector. Go here for more information, and the full job description can be accessed here.
- We have blogged about Atlas Service Corps, before, but this is a reminder that their deadline is May 18th for applications. Go here for details.
- Ashoka is looking for its 2nd generation of Youth Fellows (12-24 yrs old) to provide seed funding and support to for creating unique ways of effecting positive change. Go here for more information. The website takes time to load, so we did not link to it.
- New Ventures’ Accelerated Funding Program for Sustainable Enterprises is accepting business plans until May 15th. Go here for more information and the application.
- The TiE-Cannan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008’s deadline is May 12th. Go here for more information.
- Apply for The Social Entrepreneur for the Year 2008 – India, held by The Nand & Jeet Khemka Foundation and the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme. The competition was established to recognize outstanding social entrepreneurs in India. Enter by June 5th.
- Jeevika, a South Asian documentary film festival, is accepting submissions on the topic of livelihoods until July 15th. You can learn more here, as well.
- Freescale Technology Forum is holding a design competition for students to design a product that benefits the environment. Winners get USD 10,000 and a paid trip to meet FTF leaders. More information can be found here. The website is here.
- Curruki.org’s Summer of Content is calling upon people like you to submit high quality educational content for middle and high school students. You can earn up to $500 for a unit, and $1600 for a semester’s worth of curriculum. Deadline is June 1st.
- social entrepreneurship
- seed funding
- United Nations
- social entrepreneur
- business plan
- Call to Action
- social entrepreneurs
- Nand & Jeet Khemka Foundation
- TC-I Call to Action
- Khemka Foundation
- Schwab Foundation
- New Ventures
Our Partner Events
Hustle Across India