Pravah presents Ocean in a DropShital Shah
After consolidating Pravah’s learnings for the past 18 years into ‘Ocean in a Drop’, a course on youth development and active citizenship, and after launching it successfully with representatives from over 10 organizations, Pravah is offering it twice more on the following dates:
June 7 – 12, 2011,
July 11 – 16, 2011.
Nominations are invited for both the courses.
Ocean in a Drop builds capacities of facilitators, educators, HR / training professionals and individuals working with youth, in areas of youth development, systems thinking, instructional design, facilitation and deep self awareness. It is structured such that 70% of this learning voyage will be at the participant’s place of work and 30% will be in learning retreats in workshop settings.
Ocean in a Drop seeks to help the participant:
* Know their target group (youth) better and analyze strategies to engage with them effectively.
* Design and deliver high impact interventions/modules.
* Deep dive into self to explore her/his own self, and her/his relationship with the world.
* Excavate real source for transformation through doing a systems analysis vis-à-vis a real world challenge.
* Be navigated by cutting edge learning space creators and experienced facilitators in the field of youth leadership.
Ocean in a Drop is structured such that it could cater to multiple audience needs, and this time around we are also offering a modular plan wherein the participant could register for a chosen thematic (1-2 days), along with the full voyage plan (9 months) and the Phase I alone plan option (4 months).
The first course had participation from organisations such as NACDOR-Delhi, IGSSS Kashmir and Assam, YUVA-Mumbai, Patang-Orissa, National Foundation of India-Delhi, Breakthrough-Karnataka, Commutiny-The Youth Collective-New Delhi, Pravah-New Delhi & Jaipur, Solidarity Center-Jharkhand, as well as from independent people who have set up their own youth organizations.
Please refer to the brochure for details of the voyage and options you can register for.
Please send in your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to contact Ritikaa at 09910299661 for any further clarifications/ information.