- Has media done enough for entrepreneurship? What does Rahul Khanna, Managing Director of Canaan Partners, have to say about this? Listen in.The media has done a great job. Be it TV or online, the media has done a fantastic job of really bringing to bear a culture of entrepreneurship. I think we have done enough work now to sort of make entrepreneurship sexy.
- What is now needed is to move to the next level of dialogue, around the playbook for entrepreneurship.
- Take it to the next level of detail, where you probably need to invest behind a vertical focus. We see that happening with online media starting to create clusters of knowledge, and information-sharing.
- And that’s really for the next generation of entrepreneurs, who say, ‘Now, I am excited about being an entrepreneur. You show me the culture of entrepreneurship. I have the risk appetite. Where I don’t quite know how to build my business, I don’t quite know how to play a cross-border opportunity, help me navigate that, help me learn from the lessons of others.’
- So, I think we need to move from selling entrepreneurship, to saying, ‘Let me help you now to think through building your business.’
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
Updates from around the world
Our Partner Events
Hustle across India