The nation waits with bated breath for the Startup India policy, which Prime Minister Narendra Modi will announce on January 16th. Thousands of entrepreneurs have filled out YourStory's survey on what they hope the Government will do for the Indian startup ecosystem. The concerns mostly revolved around access to funding, access to resources, simpler regulations and relaxation of existing laws. Now all eyes are set on Delhi, where Government dignitaries and the stars of the startup and investment community, will come together to discuss how to take India's startup ecosystem to the next level.
The event on 16th is a non-stop day-long global workshop on startup entrepreneurship and will include panel discussions on topics such as
- Unleashing Entrepreneurship and Innovation: What do Indian Startups Need to Grow and Prosper
- Celebrating Women: Stories of Innovative Women Entrepreneurs
- How digitization will change India’s future
- Making Indian Healthcare Leapfrog
- Financial inclusion is within reach
The detailed agenda is below. YourStory will, of course, bring you live updates on the 16th.
YourStory is a proud partner of the Government of India’s ‘Start-up India’ movement, to be launched on 16 January 2016 in New Delhi.