We’re less than a week away from one of the oldest and most prestigious flagship events in India, the Bengaluru Tech Summit which will take place from November 29, 2018 to December 1, 2018 at the Bengaluru Palace. As the Department of Information Technology and Biotechnology (IT and BT), Government of Karnataka organises its 21st edition of the summit, it’s only going to get bigger and better with the focal theme ‘Innovation and Impact’.
With over 11,000 visitors and 260 speakers lined up at the venue to give insights into the latest industry trends and future opportunities, the summit is all set to bring to the spotlight budding innovators with their path-breaking ideas.
This year, the event has a spectrum of programmes from product launches, startup zones, global hackathons and more. Let’s look at the five most interesting ones you definitely shouldn't miss out on:
1) Thought Leaders Conclave - Industry captains from the IT and BT industry as well as policymakers will come together to throw light on the challenges ahead, uncover potential opportunities and discuss the means to achieve exponential growth.
2) Award Sessions –On this power-packed evening, companies will be recognised for their performance during the programme and contribution to the industry by bestowing them with various awards including IT Export Awards, Bio Excellence Awards, Exhibitor Awards and Poster Awards.
3) Showstoppers - An opportunity for technology companies to demo or launch their products and services to a global audience, which is otherwise quite challenging. They can reach their intended audience and secure product coverage through this programme.
4) Drone Racing - India's biggest and most extravagant drone racing competition where top drone racing pilots in the country face off in this battle to prove their racing skills in front of a huge audience at the summit.
5) Makers - A platform for technologists, hobbyists, craftspeople, entrepreneurs and the merely curious to gather and embrace the DIY spirit, share their accomplishments with other makers and inspire each other.
Sound exciting? There are also Global Innovation Alliance Zones and Startup Zones where startups from across the globe can showcase their latest innovations, network and build partnerships. The Bengaluru Tech Exchange is a unique opportunity for incubators to reach business investors. There will also be B2B meetings, a partnering tool to help schedule meetings with leaders in IT & Biotech, heads of reputed institutions and government policymakers.
That’s not all. You can take part in Tech Tutorials, which will provide participants with the opportunity to learn first-hand from industry experts and a special poster session called Walkway of Discovery which will exhibit innovative ideas by young researchers. Also, the top 20 winners from the Humane Code Global Hackathon who have created a solution that addresses a local or global societal need will be present at the summit.
This is just a small glimpse of what’s in store at Bengaluru Tech Summit 2018 and there’s much more on offer. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to meet experts, interact with industry peers, discover new products and service and explore innovative opportunities.