Why we love demand for certified professionals (and you should, too!)
Are you a working professional? Opting for a certification course will put you and your employer in a win-win situation. Both, the employee and the employer, can garner the benefits of a certification course in several ways.
Here are some of the benefits,
1) Winning the competition
We often see people struggling, working hard or even working overtime sometimes, for a promotion. Yet, it doesn’t always bring fruitful results and leaves them disappointed in the end. Reason being, in today’s rapidly growing world, hard work and overtime won’t guarantee you promising results. Skills and productivity play on the forefront. Acquiring a new skill set will put you ahead in the completion and certification courses are the easiest, efficient way to it.
2) Respect and Responsibility
Any organization would be proud to have an employee who appreciates the value of learning. People start to look up to you for your quality of updating your knowledge. As it is said, learning has no age. You will be approached for pieces of advice and will be trusted with great responsibilities.
3) Boost Confidence
Since you are stepping out of your comfort zone that comes with the routine work, you will be introduced to a new circle of people. It improves your network and widens your perspective on various subjects.
4) Increase knowledge
Apart from gaining knowledge and staying abreast with the upgrading fields, you attain a sense of satisfaction. Acquiring certificates, clearing the tests and the journey of learning boosts your confidence immensely.
5) Raise in Salaries:
Certification comes with amazing perks like job fulfillment and pays raise. You will be surprised to know that acquiring certain skill sets can increase your pay scale and open doors to new opportunities giving your career a boost.
Talking about some of the most famous certificate courses with high demand, here goes the list,
• Project Management Professional ® (PMP ®) TRAINING
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library ® (ITIL ®) TRAINING
• Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) TRAINING
• Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) TRAINING
• PRINCE2 ® TRAININGMSP TRAINING
• Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
• LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING
• DevOps TRAINING
• Certified Business Analysis Professional ® (CBAP ®)
• Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies ® (COBIT ®)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA ®)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure.
There are tons of other certification courses and you can find the one that suits your profession, serve you better with some elaborate and careful research. The importance of keeping up with the changing technology trends is well known to us. No organization would want to let the technological deficiencies get in the way of their profits and client relationships. Hence, we bring great training programs with 3 different modes of learning and a range of certification courses.