Fragile items delivered safe and sound
If our luggage has some important items in them we always prefer marking them as fragile so that the airlines company take extra care of the same, then why not do the same with the with the couriers as well? When we know that the product is very important and might be fragile to handle we must ask the courier services to mark them as Fragile. There are parcel delivery services who usually do ask customers much in advance if they want the parcel to be marked as fragile. Sometimes customers tend to avoid the charges and end up delivering a broken or damaged product, just because they wanted to save a few bucks.
Parcel delivery Services" alt="Parcel delivery Services" />
Delivering a courier to the customer in the best condition is the primary objective of any parcel delivery service. If a product is marked fragile, the parcel delivery services take utmost care of the product. Parcel delivery services use protective moving techniques and handle goods with care in order to deliver a fragile product to their customer safe and sound. This might include investing in proper protective packing material or cushioning each and every fragile item separately. The best way to deliver a fragile product safe is to dedicate a separate vehicle for the products. Most parcel delivery services usually follow these basic ways to deliver a product to their customer:
• Investing in proper protective packaging material like a bubble wrap or added padding
• Using loose fill pieces, also known as peanuts, for those items that usually tend to move around in the boxes
• The products that are considered utmost fragile are perishables, usually food items like cake. Protecting them with foam is a good way to protect the product. It is usually a better option to freeze the cake before shipping
• Parcel services usually ask the customers to tell them which is the up side of the fragile product so that they do not flip the parcel and the product tend to get damaged or get spilled over
• Parcel delivery services usually do have a FRAGILE tape with them so that the product is visible from far away
• Parcel services also prefer you marking a product fragile, if you have more than one product that must be marked fragile, as this helps not only the parcel delivery services but also the driver to keep a note of each product so that it is delivered all together safely.