Congratulations! So you took the step and incorporated company in Singapore and you are now ready to kick-start business operations. While you’ve taken a great leap, there are post-company registration requirements you need to meet in order to ensure your company is compliant with Singapore laws and policies.
Here are the 6 important things you need to do for your post-registration of Company incorporation in Singapore.
1. Appoint a Company Secretary in Singapore
2. Goods and Service Tax (GST) registration
3. Acquire business license in Singapore
4. Open corporate bank account
5. Registration for the Central Provident Fund (CPF)
6. Registration for the Skills Development Levy (SDL)
For More information visit this link:
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.