How to use "how to" videos to increase saleTrupti Kirodiwal
Once upon a time, products were limited to the local market. Later on, the internet came into existence. The Internet has revolutionized the way commerce operates.
Today we are living in the dawn of a new era of commerce. This has also brought some challenges among the business people. And the businesses whose monetization completely depends upon connecting with customers online and generating leads has pushed online marketing to new limits.
Raise your hand if you have an online store and want to increase sales. But don’t know how to do it?
I have seen people making a lot of efforts, changing marketing strategy every now and then just to increase conversion rate. But sometimes all it takes is small elements.
I believe “Training is new marketing”. Do you agree with the statement? Training your audience can literally help you to boost up the sales and generate the better cash flow.
According to Multi-Vision, Digital consumers are 64% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.
Use tutorial videos to enhance your brand. Believe it or not but Video adds a whole new dimension to your marketing strategy. If done properly, tutorial videos can take your business to a new edge.
Just give me your 5 minutes and I’ll teach you how to enhance your brand and generate leads by “how to” videos. Each of these tips is based on case study reports and statistics.
1) Facebook -
It goes without saying that Facebook is the giant when it comes to social media platforms. No other platform can beat the Facebook’s reach.
According to TechCrunch, Facebook reported witnessing 2 billion searches per day.
And I don’t need to mention anything else to prove that Facebook is an active hub of discovery.
“Facebook live” (the new live streaming feature of Facebook) is like a boon to all businesses and proves to be an investment in video marketing.
- Create a video describing the benefits of your product. This will help you to build relationship with your target audience
- Create a facebook video talking about your product/ services and add CALL-TO-ACTION button in the video directing people to your landing page.
2) Instagram -
Recently Instagram has proved to be a gold mine, with over 600 monthly active users. To make it short let’s discuss how posting tutorial videos on Instagram can benefit your business.
- The best way to use Instagram video is to Go Behind The Scenes. Give your audience behind the scene look of your business. Show them how the product is being manufactured. Walk them through the production process. This makes your audience feel more connected to your business. And by this you build trust within them because customers crave for transparency.
- Use “Instagram Live” feature once in a week to directly connect with your customers. This helps you to know customer’s views for your business. This will ultimately increase customer engagement.
- Try to make video viewable even without sound. Your video should deliver the message even without audio. And the users who wish to play with sound, they can tap the video.
- Publish video describing how to use your product/service and how it can benefit them.
Youtube has the second greatest reach after Facebook. As a search engine, it ranks just below its parent company, Google.
Below mentioned are few tips to strengthen tutorial video marketing strategy -
- Use clickable links to videos. Youtube allows you to add links to your video. Add links to direct youtube viewers to your campaign site or website. This will gradually bring more traffic to your website.
- Give product demos. Every Time you launch a new product or add a new feature to it, update your audience via video.
- Use demo Videos. Explain your customers how can they use your product and get most out of it. This will definitely help you to attain customers attention.
I don’t need to mention that tutorial videos are the gateway to generating leads.
But let me ask - are you using this asset to its full potential? Your website represents your business. It acts as your face.
So your aim should be to educate your every visitor about your product and services. Let’s say you prepared a snazzy product catalog/ guide and published. But how many viewers will actually read it according to you? I guess only 10% sadly.
What can be the other better way to provide information with creativity?
Video is a great channel to deliver your message.
When your product is at its best, all you need to do is grab a camera and throw your product details on the website.
Let's’ explore influential ways to generate leads by tutorial videos on website
- Use Pre video email gates.
- CTA auto redirect
Enough I guess! So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera, create video and start generating leads.Share your views and doubts in the comment section below and we shall get back to at earliest.
Stay tuned we’ll be back with lot more interesting facts and information to help your business grow.