As a sponsor, exhibition stalls are the perfect space for interaction that represents your brand’s story and philosophy, and effectively communicate product features and benefits to the visitors. But, just having an exhibition stall does not automatically ensure success or effectiveness. For this, you need to have clear-cut targets, knowledge of audience profile and preferences, along with a design that creates an instant impact.
Here are 5 strategies to help you create an exhibition stall set up that achieves your brand objectives -
1. Have a clear-cut objective - It is important to know what exactly you want to achieve through the Exhibition Stalls in order to ensure that the design and the setup of the stall meets the outcome expectations. The primary objective is, of course, to connect with a targeted consumer segment. Along with that, you might want to get consumer feedback on specific product features, launch a new product or get leads for B2B transactions etc.
2. Choose the right stall design - Your stall is the representation of your brand so, you should give due consideration to design elements like the color scheme, structure, facilities needed etc. Having this locked in the first stage of planning itself gives you the time and flexibility to make alternative arrangements well in advance. Remember that stall design is not only about visuals but also about how its layout supports your objectives.
3. Find the right stall designer - Only the right designer can help you design an exhibition stall that delivers high value at competitive prices. To begin with, go through the portfolio of your designer with a fine-toothed comb in order to understand how apt, fresh, and practical their designs are. Make sure that you communicate your requirements clearly in order to ensure execution as per expectation.
4. Ensure footfall - Attracting the prospective customers to your stall is crucial for ensuring ROI on the exhibition stall and going digital is one of the best ways to ensure this. Use the sponsor showcase options both online and at the event venue to make sure that the audience knows about your stall and offers. At the event use the push notification and live contests to draw audience attention to your stall.
5. Create an experience for the visitors - Your customers do not need the real-life version of your website. They want an interactive interaction wherein they can experience the product. Having product tryouts, handing out samples, and adding AI/video to the mix will make your stall stand out. Also, consider adding value to the existing customers by providing free updates or discounts.
Exhibitions are the ideal way to build personal relationships with targeted consumers. As a sponsor, ensure that you have the right exhibition stall set up to make the most of this opportunity. Looking to find the most relevant stalls in some of the best events? You might want to try Onspon.com today