Video Marketing – Why you need to use a Video?
Video Marketing is now trending nowadays and many companies are now using to promote their brand, it adds a value and hike engagement level with the users. Even, many consumers are now interacting with videos more to check out the specifications about the products.
As the visualization increases, the power of video marketing achieves an exceptional growth to grab the user’s attention than plain text or images. It will describe your products with the real-time video.
If your content marketing strategy doesn’t include video to explain the brand then you might be away from the competition.
Research says, more than 64% of users take the desired action after watching a video online even add a video on the landing page can increase conversions by 80%. Another research also explained that after adding a video, it increases the real estate inquiries by 403%.
Multiple types of Video Marketing include:
- Vlogs (Video Blogs)
- Video interviews
- Tutorial videos
- Presentation videos & testimonial
- Video Ads
The Conversions of Video Marketing
Different research proves that video marketing is the important aspects to promote the brand or products. Here are some of the research and facts that explain the importance of video marketing.
- By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- Videos enable Emails can increase click-through-rates by 200% to 300%.
- Add a video in landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- Combining video with full-page ads boost engagement by 22%.
- Animoto’s social video forecast suggests that 76.5% of marketers and small business owners are getting results with video marketing.
- Facebook generates 8 billion video views on average per day.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Social Media generates 1200% more shares that text and images combined.
- 67% of marketers found video marketing somewhat successful.
Tactics To Use Video In your Marketing Strategy
Above stats and facts prove that video marketing is the effective way of marketing. Now, this is the time to know how you can use video in your marketing campaign to drives better results.
- Social Media
Social Media is the platform where every content can viral to millions of users in just one second. With the using of multiple social media platforms, people share their insights and videos even brands are also the part of this journey.
Visual content can drives better engagement with the audience as I already said that above. A relevant video in your blog post can improve the way of providing knowledge to the users and boost your site traffic too.
As the UI and UX are gaining the momentum, providing relevant videos in your website are also the part of achieving high-rankings on SERPs. Including a video in your landing page can improve the conversion rates by 80%.