Your daily dose of headlines:
- International: The US government has put India on its ‘Priority Watch List’, along with nine other countries, saying that the country’s failure to protect Intellectual Property Rights is putting health, safety and jobs of its citizens at risk. [Source: Times of India]
- Literacy: The Global Monitoring Report says that India has 35 per cent of the world’s illiterates, but at the same time, the country’s education development index has slightly increased.
- Energy: Talks on the Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline started again as the country looks for more sources of energy.
- Health: The government launched a public health website, which will provide information on water supply and sanitation, as well as allow visitors to contact the Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation and allow cities and towns to update data.
- Times of India
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Water supply
- Public health
- Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Org
- IPI gas pipeline
Our Partner Events
Hustle Across India