Top 5 Gala Dinner Themes for Your Next Corporate Event
Corporate get-togethers give employees an opportunity let down their hair, blow off some steam and have a good time. A memorable party needs good food and great company. But you can dial it up a notch with an opulent and entertaining theme, for an even more unforgettable experience.
Here are some interesting themes to style your next corporate party, and to give your teammates a classy and highly engaging evening, customized for their happiness!
1. Nizami: Transport your guests back in time with a regal theme that celebrates the finest of the Mughal culture. Drape the venue in fine silk, set the tables with heavy silverware, crystal glasses and elegantly designed, vintage-style crockery.
When it comes to designing the menu, you'll be spoilt for choice when working on a Nizami-themed gala dinner. Choose from aromatic and spicy Biriyanis, Kebabs made from succulent cuts of lamb, Malai Koftas that melt in the mouth, and many more fine dishes. Finish off the meal with rich desserts like Shahi Tukda, Phirni, or Falooda.
2. The Great Gatsby: Yet another opulent, extravagant theme from a Western perspective is inspired by Fitzgerald's greatest work, "The Great Gatsby". Revel in the grandeur of 1920s America by hosting a Gatsby-themed dinner night during your event.
Think high ceilings, dimmed lighting, and live jazz music performances. Do up the venue with plush feathers, flowing drapes and strings of beads - lots and lots of beads! A masquerade theme makes the evening more mysterious and fun-filled. For food, sample the finest of European and American cuisines, including baked meats and vegetables, fresh and crisp salads, numerous bite-sized hors d'oeuves, and more.
Just remember to keep the gin and champagne flowing (also include sparkling water and apple juice for non-alcoholics) throughout the evening!
3. Oriental: Go Asian for your next corporate and sample the best cuisine from the Far Eastern side of the world. Always a favorite among Indians, Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisines are healthy, wholesome and delicious too!
Do up your venue with bamboo shoot centerpieces, Japanese folding fans, red and gold place settings, and oriental cocktail umbrellas on all drinks. Chinese lanterns suspended from the ceiling will give off an ethereal glow, lighting up the venue in soft hues for a relaxed setting.
Set up live counters with woks aplenty, consider having a sushi station for the adventurous foodies and serve dumplings, healthy soups and salads in Thai sauces. For dessert, honey dripped fried ice cream or chocolate stuffed dumplings would be a great way to finish the evening.
4. All-American Grill: Perfect for an event outdoors, keep the theme casual and friendly with a barbecue event. Set up grilling stations, fresh salads filled with fruits and vegetables, and let the beer keep flowing.
For the decor, go all American with red, white and blue, and infuse some fun and games to keep the crowd engaged throughout. Foot tapping country hits should be the go-to playlist, with a little bit of classic rock and roll for a hint of nostalgia. Finish off the evening with a variety of ice cream sundaes for desserts.
5. Punjabi Dhaba: The one theme that never goes out of style is the classic Punjab Dhaba. Think beaten brass glasses filled with Sweet Lassi or Spicy Jal Jeera, and live Tandoor counters dishing out hot Naans and Rotis, mouthwatering tikkas.
The decor can be a riot of colors, along with thatched hut design for each counter. Adding a chaat counter would make the guests line up for evergreen popular tangy treats, while DJ belts out upbeat, foot-tapping hits to keep the guests on their toes. Sweeten things up with Dry Fruit Kulfis and Gajar ka Halwa.
About Trip Navigator: Trip Navigator Private Ltd is an Integrated Corporate Travel Solutions & Event Company. Incorporated in 2011, Trip Navigator is one of the most preferred travel partner among corporate organizations.
With Travel services ranging across Sales Incentive Trips, Meetings & Conference arrangements, Events & Exhibitions, within India & Internationally. Along with the travel services, we also facilitate Merchandising Requirements, Team Building activities, Artist requirements, etc, thus making us a ONE STOP SHOP. Our expert team also consults in the ideation of Sales Campaign launches, including the designing, communicating and executing of the incentive thought basis the objective of the business.