So, if you have a startup or a small business, Here we’ve given the most popular and trending JS frameworks of 2019 to choose from.
According to the latest stats, investing in Node.JS will help brings huge competitive advantages and great results for your business. Currently, there are four clear leaders to choose from the JS frameworks. The technologies such as Node.JS, Angular.JS, React.JS, and Vue.JS have survived severe competition and occupied the largest share of the market space.
1) Why Node.JS is so popular?
Key features to look in 2019:
- Streamline data from different sources.
- It can be used to create the proxy in servers.
- Have the monitoring & system dashboard for application and system.
- Have a single-threaded model with event looping.
- Require no data buffering.
- Contains NPM package for all files required for a module.
- Fast speed because of Google’s V8 Engine.
Additionally, the best benefit of Node-based applications is they can work on any operating systems such as Mac, Linux, Microsoft Windows which makes it perfect for real-time, collaborative, and editing-type applications.
There are top-level enterprise firms & agencies that are already using the power of Node.js for the development of apps. PayPal, Netflix, and GoDaddy are just a few names to mention here.
- The new version of Angular.JS support content projection on different slots.
- Support adding or removing the reflect metadata polyfill.
- The Angular 7 CLI help users make decisions with the CLI Prompts capability.
- The framework uses the default bundle budgets so that the users will get warned if the app exceeds 2MB.
Key Benefits of Angular 7
- Allow developers to use HTML templates.
- Support two-way data binding that help saves developers from writing extensive code.
- Automatically sync data between view components and model.
- Framework support built-in dependency injection that helps in the development and testing process.
- Easy to configure with MVC and MVW architecture.
- Easy to understand and error-free coding.
AngularJS framework was originally built for developers and support building user-interfaces and wiring software components together. It also supports NativeScript technology for developing native apps.
Sharing here the names of the web-based apps using Angular.JS framework - Lego, iStock Photo, and The Guardian.
Also Read: 11 New Web Development Technologies in 2019
3) How React.JS technology outshines the other?
- The ReactJS framework provides a reusable component-based structure to app developers.
- Support data binding with one-way flux controls.
- It’s easy to maintain React-based apps because of its modular structure.
- Support fast render with virtual DOM.
- Front-end development with fast & efficient performance.
ReactJS is mainly used to build the V (View) in the MVC model and features a unique architecture with limited guidance.
4) Vue.JS for building lightweight business apps
Key Features of Vue.JS
- HTML templates
- Data binding
- Cross-platform solutions that work efficiently
- Highly flexible
- Easy to integrate with other technologies
- Advanced & robust reactivity system
- Advanced components with reusable code
Using Vue platform, businesses can also create advanced single page web apps. The technology works automatically during rendering and informs the system about the components that need re-rendering during state changes.
A number of benefits are in support of choosing VueJS for web app development, here a few examples - Phone Harbor, Teleo, and Habitica.
- software development company india
- top java script frameworks