So, if you have a startup or a small business, Here we’ve given the most popular and trending JS frameworks of 2020 to choose from.
According to the latest stats, investing in Node.JS will help bring a huge competitive advantage and great results for your business. Currently, there are four clear leaders to choose from the JS frameworks. The technologies such as Node.JS, Angular.JS, React.JS, and Vue.JS have survived severe competition and occupied the largest share of the market space.
Before we dive further, here take a glance over the parameters being considered while picking these tools.
- Popularity of framework and usage in the current market.
- Performance and productivity
- Reviews provided by users
- Increasing usage of framework in market
- Features for Developers’ ease
1) How React.JS technology outshines the other?
ReactJS is considered as a much sought after JS framework for building user-friendly and compelling apps. Developers can also use this framework to build high-performing enterprise applications that can work & update data without reloading the page.
To name a few Facebook and Instagram are ReactJS empowered frameworks.
- The ReactJS framework provides a reusable component-based structure to app developers. Support data binding with one-way flux controls.
- It’s easy to maintain React-based apps because of its modular structure.
- Support fast render with virtual DOM.
- Front-end development with fast & efficient performance.
Around 3,685,444 worldwide websites are inbuilt with AngularJS. It is the most popular web application platform for incredible user experience. The Guardian, PayPal, Lego, Netflix, jetBlue, and various popular applications are based on Angular.
- The new version of Angular.JS support content projection on different slots.
- Support adding or removing the reflect metadata polyfill.
- The Angular 7 CLI helps users make decisions with the CLI Prompts capability.
- The framework uses the default bundle budgets so that the users will get warned if the app exceeds 2MB.
Key Benefits of Angular 7 Allow developers to use HTML templates.
- Support two-way data binding that helps save developers from writing extensive code.
- Automatically sync data between view components and model.
- Framework supports built-in dependency injection that helps in the development and testing process.
- Easy to configure with MVC and MVW architecture.
- Easy to understand and error-free coding.
AngularJS framework was originally built for developers and supports building user-interfaces and wiring software components together. It also supports NativeScript technology for developing native apps. Sharing here the names of the web-based apps using Angular.JS framework - Lego, iStock Photo, and The Guardian.
Also Read: 11 New Web Development Technologies in 2019
3) Why is Node.JS so popular?
43% node developers are leveraging its potential for enterprise application development. It has been noted for increasing applications’ performance by 50%. Almost 28000 websites are using it currently in USA. While Amazon, linkedIn, Tumbler, eBay, and Reddit are top in the list.
Here are some more qualities of Node.JS that makes it a well-suited choice for business purpose:
Key features to look in 2020:
- Streamline data from different sources.
- It can be used to create the proxy in servers
- Have the monitoring & system dashboard for application and system.
- Have a single-threaded model with event looping.
- Require no data buffering.
- Contains NPM package for all files required for a module.
- Fast speed because of Google’s V8 Engine.
Additionally, the best benefit of Node-based applications is they can work on any operating systems such as Mac, Linux, Microsoft Windows which makes it perfect for real-time, collaborative, and editing-type applications. There are top-level enterprise firms & agencies that are already using the power of Node.js for the development of apps. PayPal, Netflix, and GoDaddy are just a few names to mention here.
4) Vue.JS for building lightweight business apps
Every year, its usage ratio is growing subsequently. Vue has gained 91.2% as a web application development framework with great user satisfaction. Laravel, 9gag, Behance, Chess, Gitlab, are popular web platforms developed using Vue.js.
Developers can use Vue.JS on single file components and HTML-based templates. Vue.JS is an excellent framework to build easy and fast applications with interactive web interfaces.
Key Features of Vue.JS
- HTML templates
- Data binding Cross-platform solutions that work efficiently
- Easy and quick to use as compared to other
- Highly flexible Easy to integrate with other technologies
- Advanced & robust reactivity system
- Advanced components with reusable code
Using Vue platform, businesses can also create advanced single page web apps. The technology works automatically during rendering and informs the system about the components that need re-rendering during state changes.
A number of benefits are in support of choosing VueJS for web app development, here a few examples - Phone Harbor, Teleo, and Habitica.
All of these platforms are prolific and possess incredible potential. If you want your applications to stand out, hire web application developers deft in leveraging the potential of these frameworks.
If you are dealing with real-time web app development or have any question related to the latest JS frameworks, then contacting the right Java app development company is the best solution to your business needs.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
- software development company india
- top java script frameworks
- best java app development services in USA