How to check the Group D Result by Railway Recruitment Board?
Railway Recruitment Board of India is conducting the examination for Group D Officers. Examinations for the RRB Group D Officers are being conducted from 17th September 2018 to 17th December 2018. The candidates can visit the official website of regional RRB and download the result. RRB is conducting the examination in 16 different zones. Most probable date for the release of RRB Group D Result is in January / February 2019. Candidates are advised to follow the website for most recent updates.
We are providing you with the tentative dates. Visit the website for the most recent updates and to know the confirmed dates of the examination.
- Release of the admit card - 13th September 2018
- Exam Starting date - 17th September 2018
- Exam Ending Date - 17th December 2018
- Result declaration of Group D exam – January 2019 or February 2019.
- PET examination dates – February 2019
RRB Result for Group D Officers
RRB is going to release the RRB Group D Result 2018 on its official website and the official website of all the regional website of RRB. The candidates are appearing in the examination from 17th September 2018 to 14th December 2018. Group D Officers are selected for the posts of Hammal, Porter, Lineman etc. Group D Officers will be selected after a series of selection procedure. RRB will release the result on its official website and candidates can submit the login details to access the portal and download the result.
How to download the Group D Result for RRB Recruitment 2018
The candidates have appeared for the examination and are awaiting the result. The result will be available on the official website of RRB. The candidates can visit the official website, submit the login details and download the result. The steps to download the result is simple and very basic to follow. The candidates will be able to check the total marks and qualifying status for the PET examination. Following steps can be taken to download the result.
- Visit the official website of RRB.
- Select the link of regional RRB selected earlier.
- The official website of the RRB will open.
- Check for the notification of of RRB Group D Result 2018.
- Click on the link.
- Submit the login details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password etc.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Check the marks and qualifying status
- Download the result.
- Take a printout of the result on A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the same for the future use.
Details mentioned on the score card of Group D Result
The RRB Group D Result will mention the qualifying status and total marks obtained by the candidates. Along with these the result will mention a lot other details that are important. The candidates ar advised to check all the details before downloading the result. The candidates will receive the notification of the candidate is qualified for the PET examination or not. Following details are mentioned on the score card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Subject wise marks obtained
- Total marks obtained.
- Category of the candidate
- Total Percentage
- Qualifying status
- Signature of the Examination Controller
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.