The LogiNext storyline — highlighting entrepreneurial lessons of 2016
Click here to view the complete LogiNext Storyline
LogiNext is counted as one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Asia, providing solutions for managing and optimising logistics and field workforce operations. Founded in 2014 by Dhruvil Sanghvi and Manisha Raisinghani, LogiNext holds a significant market share and is known for its expertise in providing tools with real-time route planning algorithms and real-time workforce performance analytics. LogiNext provides technological solutions to plan, track, and optimise logistics and on-field workforces.
Learnings from 2016:
Manisha told YourStory, “For us, the year started on a high note. We were excited as we hired a lot of people, built awesome products, and acquired a lot of customers. Running a 150-strong organisation was very different from running the 20-member family we had earlier. Therefore, we had to make it more numbers-driven, put processes in place, and map productivity, so that the revenue per employee and growth metrics of our company are met.”
Dhruvil concluded, “One of the key learnings for us was that you cannot be called a startup while dealing with enterprise software. You need to have the maturity to serve enterprises and we are extremely happy with the fact that we now have a mature product, mature brand, and mature people.”
Key milestones achieved in 2016:
- Tracking more than 1 lakh shipments per day
- Saving 50,000 miles a day, which is like saving 45,000 lbs of carbon emission.
- Tracking 5 percent of Asia’s e-commerce shipments, #3 in field force management
- Acquired YourGuy to strengthen LogiNext's last-mile deliveries
- Launched products like LogiNext Reverse and Strengthened Force
- Crossed 500 million data points, a step closer to industry benchmarking
- Spread over geographies of India, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and India
- LogiNext among top tech companies in CB Insights’ periodic table
- Aegis Graham Bell Award winners for innovations in big data
- NetApp Award for being the most innovative startup of the year
- CIO Choice Awards for best supply chain logistics cloud solution
- Entrepreneur India Award for logistics/fulfilment startup of the year
- LogiNext among top 100 companies in Red Herring Asia
- Frost and Sullivan ‘Emerging Logistics Industry Participant of the Year’ Award
*Click here to view complete LogiNext Storyline*
Updating your storyline on YSProfiles increases your visibility, keeps your network informed, and gets you featured on the Storyline series. Request yours now (invite only)!