In the ever-changing world of technology, businesses are reinventing themselves to provide customers with better and amazing software solutions. With more and more people moving into the virtual world, it becomes necessary for outsourcing companies to have an online presence. While there are options for business owners to create and develop their own sites, there is also the option to hire a web developer in India for this purpose.
Therefore, it would be wise to invest in the best Full Stack offshore development company in India that offers this service as a complete package for both the backend and the front-end development. So comes full stack web development projects which can help you achieve your business goals.
But as the amount of full stack web development tools increases almost daily, finding the best tool to do the job can sometimes be difficult. To help you, we have created a list of essential tools for full stack web app development India so you can get started. Check out the list below:
- Minify code & reduce the size of files
- No need of reloading the whole page while injecting CSS changes
- Combine scripts & reduce HTTP requests
- Automatically works
Backbone.js provides structure to web applications by offering models with key-value links and custom events.
- Allows developers to develop one-page applications.
- The simple library used to separate the logic of the user interface and business
- Makes the code simple, systematic and organized. It acts as a backbone for any project.
- Manages the data model that also includes the user's data and displays that data on the server side.
- Allows developers to create web applications on the client side or mobile applications
- Efficiently works with large projects
- Built-in tools for debugging, testing and tracing client-side code
- Easily integrates with command line tools
- Has Spy-js built-in tool
- Provides unified UI for working
- Customizable to perfectly suit different coding style
- Offers built-in debugger for Node.js apps and client-side code
CodePen is a web development environment for front-end designers and developers. It is a faster and smoother development. It allows you to build, deploy websites and build test cases.
- Offers to build components to use elsewhere later
- Impressive features to write CSS faster
- Allows live viewing and live synchronization
- Prefill API function allows you to add links and demo pages without coding
- Manage public and private code
- Discover and reuse over 470,000 free code packages
- Control access to the namespace
- Code discovery and reuse
6) Grid Guide
It is another important front development tool. It allows creating perfect pixel grids within the designs. It is a simple tool that can unlock very valuable workflows.
- Allows creating duplicate guides to other work tables and documents.
- Help users create custom grids
- Add guides based on the canvas, workboards, and selected layers
- Add guides quickly to the edges and midpoints
- Portable across various devices and browsers
- Supports various JS libraries
- Can run on any environment
- Supports definition files such as C/C++ header files
Grunt is a popular task broker at NodeJS. It is flexible and widely adopted. It is the preferred tool when it comes to task automation. Offers many add-ons for common tasks.
- Makes the workflow as easy as writing a configuration file
- Allows automating repetitive tasks with minimal effort
- Includes tasks in JS and config in JSON
- Integrated tasks to extend the functionality of add-ons and scripts
- Accelerates the development process and increases the performance of projects
- Automate anything with less effort
- Reduces the possibility of errors when performing repetitive tasks
GitHub is a tool that Microsoft bought recently in 2018. This tool helps several programmers and designers to work together on a project. They can share ideas and solve errors, as well as host several open source projects.
- Coordinate easily, stay aligned and finish with the GitHub project management tools
- Offers the right tools for the job
- Simple documentation along with quality coding
- Allows all the code in one place
- Can host their documentation directly from the repositories
- Facilitates highly interactive web applications
- Open source and free to use
- Provides a powerful thematic mechanism
- Stable and easy to maintain
- Offers a wide browser support
- Helps to create a great documentation
So far we have seen a great list of tools used in web development projects. Since the magnification of the tech world is boisterous, it is important for outsourcing companies to keep themselves updated with the latest web trends in order to stay ahead of the competition. And so comes the above listed full stack web development tools to help these outsourcing companies in 2019.
However, If you are planning to hire web developers in India to get your projects done efficiently, you can get it done from ValueCoders. They outsource full stack web developers on demand. They have 14+ year experience with a good clientele.
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com