Certificate Attestation For UAE
If you are planning to travel to the UAE for employment / higher education purpose, then the things that you need to know about UAE Certificate Attestation are all available in this article.
What Is Attestation?
Certificate attestation is the first and the foremost step that everybody needs in the event that anybody needs to travel to another country. Whether, for business, employment, higher education, immigration attestation of certificates/document is an unquestionable requirement. It is the process to certify the genuinely of the certificates from the concern departments.
Flying to foreign countries such as the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. requires attested certificates from authorized government offices from India (or the country you belong to). Attestation is the act of velming the documents by providing the seal or the stamp on the particular documents/ certificates.
Generally, if you are a job seeker or going for employment in the UAE, it is necessary to authenticate your employment offers and also other required certificates as well before heading to the UAE. There might be some chance you may miss some good opportunities if you do not have proper attested certificates/documents with you.
Procedure For Attestation Of Certificates For UAE
Certificate attestation for UAE goes through many departments like MEA (Ministry of External Affairs), HRD Department, Home Department. The UAE ( United Arab Emirates) requires all personal and educational documents, as you will be asked to submit attested documents at the time for an employment visa, immigration, spouse visa, family visa etc.
Having an attested seal from the UAE embassy on your documents conveys that your document has been successfully verified and stamped from the UAE Embassy in your country. UAE Embassy attestation is a must-have requirement for getting forward from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE. These documents are further needed to be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of UAE Government before granting a visa for UAE. Procedure For Attestation Of Certificates For UAE is mentioned below:
- Notary Attestation - The UAE embassy attestation begins with notary attestation. It is carried out at the local level by the authorized government officials.
- Home Department / Mantralaya Attestation - The verification from the home department is the second step for embassy attestation which is carried out from the state you belong to This department is exclusive to personal documents. HRD/ SDM Attestation - The HRD Ministry attests all the educational, university and state-issued certificates by the Government. After the completion of verification of documents with the HRD department, the certificates/ documents are preceded further by external Affair & embassy Attestation or to the Mantralaya attestation.
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) Attestation - The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) then certifies the material and provides MEA Stamp as proof of verification.
- UAE Embassy Attestation - The attestation from the MEA is later re-checked by the authorization of the UAE embassy. This ensures the reliability of the documents.
- MOFA - After attesting the certificates from India ministry, MEA (issuing country or state), the documents have to get attested from MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) of the country where you are planning to visit. Further, in UAE, the candidate must get his/ her document attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE after UAE Embassy attestation from your home country.
Note* MOFA attestation, the process is not involved in for all countries (depends upon the country’s norms) as it is required only for those countries that do not fall under Hague convention.
Hope this article is helpful, to provide a clear outlook about the procedure of certificate attestation for UAE.
Note* For Commercial document attestation, instead of notary attestation and Home department / HRD attestation you have to get your commercial document attested from Chamber of Commerce and rest procedure will be as same mentioned above.
There are many attestation service providers are available in all over India. It is all about the original documents so you need to be very careful while choosing the right attestation service provider. Attestation service provider like PEC Attestation Services, are experienced companies in this job. Getting it done from a professional can turn out to be convenient and hassle-free.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.