1. It is at the edge of your fears where your life begins.
2. The farther you venture into the forest the more valuable the fruit.
3. Reach for the stars, not your fears.
4. The higher you rise above your fears the higher you will rise above your peers.
5. Singing in a storm silences thunder’s threats.
6. Behind your darkest fears lie your brightest rewards.
7. Divorce fear. Court courage. Pursue hope. Marry love.
8. Conquer your fears before they conquer you.
9. A step towards what you fear is a mile towards mastering it.
10. Courage under fire is the only way true legends are born.
11. The greatest weight a bird has to drop before it can fly is fear.
12. When doubt speaks, despise him. When fear speaks, defy him. When failure speaks, deride him. When confusion speaks, disregard him.
13. The courageous venture into the unknown; the persevering conquer it.
14. The brave with all of their weaknesses are better than the cowardly with all of their strengths.
15. Fear imprisons, courage liberates, and love strengthens.
“It can’t be done,” they warned the caterpillar. “It can,” replied the butterfly.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo